This website is owned by Hotel Management nevada SL, B86989860
1. Access to and use of the website of the company is subject to the general conditions. The use of all web pages owned by the company implies full acceptance by the User of all General Conditions of Use in force in each time the user accesses it.
2. Using the website, services and content
The user agrees to make proper use of this site, its services and contents without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes is prohibited or violate the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or in any way impair the normal functioning of the site or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.) it is especially forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or otherwise their public, unless communication authorization is obtained legitimate owners or is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reserved rights of the company or of its holders, fingerprints or other technical means for recognition;
- Attempt to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to regular users or the network, provided that the latter do not cause any harm to the website of the company.
- Forward chain messages or send unsolicited or consented by the addressees electronic messages. Losusuarios or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it prohibits the use of distribution lists and make available to third party data collected from them to carry out the aforementioned activities.
Regarding the site, the user agrees, in particular not to transmit or distribute third-party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order; or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted or public order;
- Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely and may be misleading about its purpose or the intentions of the communicator;
- It is third party intellectual property intended to be used without prior authorization;
- Violate the secrets of others or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way impair the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and unfair competition in general;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such equipment;
- Contains HTML those expressly authorized by the company labels.
3. Intellectual Property.
All contents of the web pages of the company are subject to the rules on Intellectual Property and / or Industrial. The content rights correspond to the company or third parties where appropriate. The user can only view and obtain a private copy of the content provided that such copy is exclusively for personal and private use is strictly prohibited its use for commercial purposes.
4. Waivers and Limitations of Liability.
Emrpesa not be liable for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website l a company or content provided by others. The company is not responsible for any damage in the software or hardware of the user arising from access to the web page l company or the use of information or applications contained therein. The company does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained in its website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect connection with the use of the contents of its website. The company does not guarantee that the content of its website is suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the web page l company is considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and if this is it occurs, it will be solely the responsibility of the users, who are required to comply with applicable national laws. The use made of information and content appearing on the website of l to company and / or access to other websites of third parties via connections or "links" that appear on the page l company be held under the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, not being a responsible company l in any way for any damages that may arise from such use or activities.
When a person registers on the website of l to company your personal data will be part of the automated file of personal data created by l to business under their own responsibility, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with User and information work, research, statistics, training and marketing, and promotional activities and advertising both products, services or activities related to the company. The company undertakes to pass these personal details only to entities of its group of companies for the purposes set out above. The User consents to l a company can make use of their data browsing the Internet to send from the browser and / or additional software module to address internal messaging, information and advertising l business.
The company informs the user about the possibility for exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by l a company in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection Personal Character and other regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the user, and if anyone representing, through a written and signed request to the following address. The request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for correspondence, photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport, and request that specific application. In the case of representation, it must be proven by reliable documentation.
If a User subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via e-mail or any other similar or equivalent, may be notified by sending an email to email@example.com. The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to guard it , and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations force at any time. The company reports that does not perform checks on the accuracy of the data, so it shall be guided in each case, the data entered by the user, whether true or not.
Data Protection: LOPD 15/1999: Nevada Hotel Management SL informs you that your personal data you have provided voluntarily, are true, and will be incorporated into the Web Contact Forms file and / or Reserves. The purpose of this is to manage the services or products that we provide or we demand through the website. Your personal data will not be transferred to any organization or public or private, except that for reasons of legal obligations and for the provision of contracted services, and has to do it. Those affected may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition front to the File Manager in our direction. Avda. Virgen de las Nieves Edf. Penibético s / n.18193. Monachil. Granada / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org I authorize receive advertising by Hotel Management Nevada SL via e-mail. For this purpose, Nevada Hotel Management SL undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Not be considered as commercial communication all the information sent to the User Portal Hotel Management Nevada SL provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and Hotel Management Nevada SL, and the performance of the tasks of information , training and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company. Nevada Hotel Management SL is committed through this means not to make misleading. For this purpose, therefore, they will not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors that can be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website of Hotel Management Nevada SL, produced as a result of maintenance and / or updating incomplete or faulty information contained in these sections. Nevada Hotel Management SL, following the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
7. Record of visits
On each server access to enterprise l the IP address from which the user navigates and recorded it , and the pages you visit from l to collect company. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views l to company.
Http://www.hostalciervosierranevada.com portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users to search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case may considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page from another Internet portal to any of the pages of the portal paraty.es be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the portal www.hostalelciervosieranevada.com will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections contained therein;
- Reproduction in any case, services or content portal l a company is not allowed.
- The website on which the hyperlink does not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, or provide content contrary to any rights of third parties;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect on the portal pages, or the services or contents will not be included;
- They were not deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with paraty.es portal pages without the express permission of l to company.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page that is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to l to company.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between l company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or that l company has authorized the Hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on the portal.
The company does not sell or previous control nor endorse the content, services and information available on these websites, not being responsible for them or the information and statements that are included in them.
The company is also not liable for damages of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, events, products and services available or offered on pages unmanaged web itself.
The company reserves, without notice at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make changes it deems appropriate to the website, services or information offered, presentation or location the same and the conditions of access and use of the website company l All the information you received through this website shall be considered transferred to a company l gratuitously. The e-mail will not be considered valid for the purpose of presenting claims. These should be sent to the Department of Legal Council of l company, which shall indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
All matters relating to the website of l a company governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.
Legal notice Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( " Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.